Friday, February 8, 2008

TV Blog: Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Promo

Well, how about that, folks? No posts for two weeks and now two in one day! :)

Just HAD to put this one up because I hadn't seen it yet before today (since I don't tune in to Sci-Fi Channel much anymore)--it's apparently one of the latest promos for the final season of Battlestar Galactica. Now, the dialogue I swear sounds like its from the final scenes of Season 3 ... but the shots of all those OTHER battlestars ... yeah, THAT'S all new ...



Don't ya just love the way teasers can drive you crazy?

Friday night, April 4th, 10PM, Galactica returns to the air for Season 4, and you know where I'll be, plopped right in front of my TV for this and lovin' it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ai, yai, yai. They're messing with my mind again! What the heck is up with all the Battlestars?

April 4 . . . still so long to wait.